Welcome to the ISACA Belgium Chapter
The ISACA Belgium Chapter is a not-for-profit association established in Belgium and is part of the global ISACA membership association; we have over 800 members and are one of the largest ISACA chapters in Europe.
The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local professional development sessions, provide assistance for ISACA exam candidates, conduct educational seminars and workshops, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession in Belgium.
The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognized certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
Our objectives are:
- To promote and expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of IS security management, assurance, risk, audit and control, and IT governance in Belgium;
- To encourage an open exchange of information systems audit and control, assurance, governance and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in information systems audit and control, information assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- To communicate to management, auditors, universities, information systems professionals and the public the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources;
- To enrich the professional skills of our members and community through the promotion of ISACA® international’s professional certifications: CISA®, CISM®, CGEIT® and CRISC®.