To join online:
- first log into your profile or create a new profile at www.isaca.org/login
- Once your profile is complete and up to date, and you are logged into your new account, Select Join Now under the Member Status Tab
- Choose your membership and click Join Online Now and follow the prompts to fill out the member application fully online
- When you reach the checkout page, select a payment method.
- Options include paying immediately by credit card online, or if you require an invoice, select the Pay Later option
- ISACA accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover Card
- Membership is effective the same day if payment is processed by credit card
- If not, membership will be activated upon ISACA headquarters receipt of payment in full
- Complete payment includes ISACA international dues, relevant Belgian chapter dues (calculated at checkout)
- the new member processing fee if the application is to become a new member.
For more information, please see this short video: How to Become an ISACA Member - YouTube
To assist with adding your annual CPE hours for your Certification Renewal you can view our Video Tutorial at https://youtu.be/N49NJXRsdWk This video will help provide a walkthrough and step by step instructions on how to add your Annual CPE hours to your account. If you encounter any issues during this process please let us know <https://isaca.force.com/support/s/>.
The annual fees are as follow
- International Dues : US$135
- New Member Fee $10 ($30 by mail or fax), only once
- Belgium Chapter Dues: US $75 (only the first year, then US $65)
- Total: 220 US $; next year only 200 US$