As industries undergo rapid digital transformations, the need for talented and skilled professionals grows.The opportunities for students are significant. ISACA has developed the Free Student Membership program to support future and current students by providing free membership allowing students to gain direct access to programs, resources, initiatives, and expertise. Students get access to a global and local community to grow their network, and opportunities for enhanced learning and industry connections to begin a career in IT audit, risk, security, cybersecurity, governance or privacy.
This initiative reflects ISACA’s deep commitment to investing in global programs and partnerships that afford maximum social benefits, inclusivity and equity, both within the industry and beyond. The free Student Membership programs serves a range of ages and demographics, all with a focus on access, education, engagement, and empowerment.
These new benefits include:
• Free membership of the ISACA Belgium Chapter - You'll get free membership of the ISACA Belgium Chapter during your entire study.
• Get access to state of the art knowledge - You will be able to make use of many of the ISACA frameworks and best-practices such as COBIT and the Digital Trust Framework.
• Learn from experts globally – Student members can access mentoring support, chapters and global events, training and resources to help them enter and advance in the industry.
• Build your network – Students can establish local and global networks through ISACA’s chapters, online communities, and virtual and in-person events.
• Be part of a global community - ISACA’s global network of more than 175,000 members is characterized by its diversity and connectivity. Members of the ISACA community span the breadth of the information and technology worlds, and include information systems audit and security professionals, consultants, educators, regulators, CEOs, CIOs, CISOs and internal auditors. Each of these roles work to instill digital trust into the technology e cosystem.
• Get to know luminaries from all over the world – Meet our top industry leaders and learn the importance of equipping digital trust professionals and advancing digital trust in organizations worldwide
A first pilot test of the new academic partnership program has just been launched together with Solvay Business School.
We will now reach out to other universities to provide similar benefits.
Are you interested to offer similar benefits to students?
Reach out to our Academic Relations Director for more information